Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First blog, first post, first tears (what!)...

Something clicked in my brain when I found out I was pregnant. It was like all of a sudden the light turned on, there was a larger purpose for my life than I had ever imagined. My world began to make sense in a way I had never experienced before. The only other two times I had felt this way were the day that I came to know Jesus as my Savior and the day I married the man that God put on this earth for me. As I sit here, with tears streaming down my face, I am reminded of why I am writing this blog (something I never thought I would do).

I don't ever want to forget how abundantly God has blessed me, from the huge milestones to the simple joys of the everyday life He has given. Hopefully this blog will allow you, our friends and family, to walk through this journey of life with the expanding Moreno Family.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment